Wednesday, May 18, 2005

How Do You Know That You Love Someone?

I came across this in one of the blogs:

When you really love a person, you cannot find a reason why you love him. You only know that no matter when and where, good mood or bad mood, you will wish to have this person be with you. Real love is when two people can go through the toughest problems without asking for promises orlisting criterias. In a relationship, you have to put in effort and give in at times, not always be on thereceiving end. Being away from each other is a type of test, If the relationship isn't strong, then youcan only admit defeat.

It was from www.hikaru.blogdrive.com kalau tak silap. I felt so... so.... apa ek..? So touched gamaknya with this phrase that I actually started to think about relationship - but this time using the above phrase as the test instrument, particularly the phrase I marked in red.

Those of you who are currently in a relationship with somebody might want to try this test. Especially if you're married to that person. It's good to share your feelings, I guess.......

What say you? Probably you might disagree with the statement.

Shoot!

2 comments:

G-string said...

I agree. It's true when i fell in love with my man, i couldnt find a reason WHY but i knew he's the right person to be with me thru good times and bad times...

Lampin said...

tu peperangan antara emosi dan rasional. cinta tu emosi. buduh tu sbb lack of rasional. so dl battle ni, obviously rasional kalah.