Friday, May 20, 2005

Arrogance, Suckers, Cowards

They are all around us. Heck! Sometimes we are them!!! We just do not realise it.

Respect? Well... respect or menyampah? Takut? Fear? Of what? Of insinuation? Of being left alone or left out because somebody else is - you thought - very influential?

No matter how we tried to show (or pretend - that's the right word) as if we respect someone, others would always realise that it's actually kipas out of fear instead. Kipas and respect do not jive, and they are clearly distinct. And they are right, of course!

How do you know whether somebody is respected because of his/her person or because of his/her position? I don't know... but I have a way of testing it and I have been using this technic for almost five years now. So far it hasn't let me down.

But then again, it's just my own technic... and I am not a prominent person. No matter whether my methods and technics work or not, they are not worth a reference. Come to think of it... so are my ideas and whatever it is I put forward to.... anytaime... anywhere... including here.

Life is interesting!

1 comment:

Lampin said...

Agreed....if only we could tell those ppl up there about it...

I always wish (and dream) that i have enough guts to get to their rooms where nobody else can hear or see what we do, and then tell them directly on their faces - u're stupid! u dun know how to manage an organisation! so get lost!

But then again...sigh.... they are the durians.... that's why they stink.