Sunday, June 05, 2005

Missing...you...


There's something I always hate... when any one of my friends starts to feel bad. Regardless of whatever reasons.

And that's when only ONE of them feels bad.

What if ALL of them feel bad? And it's all about the same thing? To make it worse, they all feel bad about the very thing that binds them together in the first place - employment!

How I wish all these never happened!

I want them to smile, to laugh, to talk. I hope I won't miss any... I meant any of those...ever...!

I love my friends...!!!

2 comments:

Pootz in Boots said...

Hey, c'mon Lampin!! Don't be sad... look at the two of us for example, we were separated for nearly 6 years but have we actually lost each other? Wanna bet? We will always remain friends... all of us... if we started these friendships sincerely, it wouldn't be easy to be rid of one another... mark my word!! And about the "employment", hang in there... something great will happen... call me optimistic, call me stewpede... but it's a hunch telling me, it's alright.. everything's gonna be alright!!!

G-string said...

i love my frenz...i love all of you...