Monday, August 08, 2005

"Friends are Forever"

I didn't realize it at first, but now when everytime I entered the L&C Department, I remembered that I used to have that urge to hug this lady who used to be just beside that big pillar. She would always be the one who actually looked at me every time I entered L&C. She would always be the one who would give me that cooling looks, melting away all of my stress that I was thriving to get rid of. She only needed to give me that look, that usual stare, and I would feel relieved immediately. Why so? Because she never, never, never failed to accompany that look with a smile!

She's no longer there, though, and now I realized that I've lost what I've taken for granted all these while - her existence!

I don't know what to write. I don't know how to write. But I know good words when i found one. And here they are, extracted from th einternet, just for you, Jan:

Friends are forever,
Friends are for real.
Friends are for expressing,
All the emotions we try to hide, but feel.
Friends are the flowers,
which line the river's edge.
They are for sharing, and for caring,
and for the shields they place around us, like a hedge.
Friends are for leaning on,
They are for helping, and comforting, too.
It would take forever,
to describe all that they are,
and true ones, are scattered and few.
I am truly blessed in every way,
and I thank the Lord on every day,
because I have such a good Friend in YOU!

~Sandra Lewis Pringle~

2 comments:

G-string said...

Miss u Carebear...no more caring bear here..aarghh...!!!

...rux... said...

friends like a chocolate bar..