Friday, August 05, 2005

Dream A Little Dream Of Me

Kelly Clarkson sang “I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly…I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky…I'll make a wish…Take a chance… Make a change…And breakaway… Out of the darkness and into the sun… But I won't forget all the ones that I loved... I'll take a risk…Take a chance… Make a change…and breakaway

That’s what I intended to do. I want to take a chance, and I want to make a change. I am doing this for myself, my career and for everybody around me. Its time for me to go on, trying a new place, a new pace in life. In order to go forward, I need to make changes, and including leaving those I love behind. Please don’t say goodbye, my friends because this is not the end. This is just me, going on to another chapter in my book of life. I will never forget all of you. I am sure we’ll still be together. And I want to have all of you in the next chapters of my life. You have been with me, guiding me, helping me, crying and laughing with me all this while and I will forever be grateful to all of you. Thank you for being my friends. And I wish you all the best. And this is not the end of our friendship. Love ya!

Being me, tak sah la takde lagu kan? Hehehehe so, please, sing along to this song (uhmm kalau tau la). Gonna miss you guys, a lot!!!

Dream A Little Dream Of Me – Louis Armstrong

Stars shining bright above you
Night breezes seem to whisper I love you
Birds singin’ in the sycamore trees
Dream a little dream of me

Say nighty-night and kiss me
Just hold me tight and tell me you’ll miss me
While I’m alone and blue as can be
Dream a little dream of me

Stars fading but I linger on dear
Still craving your kiss
I’m longin’ to linger till dawn dear
Just saying this

Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you
Sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
But in your dreams whatever they be
Dream a little dream of me

Stars shining up above you
Night breezes seem to whisper I love you
Birds singin’ in the sycamore trees
Dream a little dream of me

Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you
Sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
But in your dreams whatever they be
Dream a little dream of me

Yes, dream a little dream of me

Hehehehheeh love u guys!

3 comments:

Lampin said...

i dun wanna cry
not bcoz i'm shy
but bcoz i'm so sad
that i can no longer say to you; yo jan...! hi..!

Mr Sam said...

emm...nak tulis apa ekk...
mungkin tempat baru awak tu lebih membawa kebaikan pada awak. pergilah jan, kalau tak awak akan menyesal. mungkin kita kat sini tak tahu istilah gaji on time, claim yg memadai, rawatan perubatan yang baik (maklumlah rm400 setahun, berapa kali saja kita boleh pergi klinik yg bagus2 ya tak), alternate leave on saturday, hari keluarga, sport day, company loan, bonus dan lain-lain. kalau benda2 ni semua ada, tak mungkin ada yang nak behijrah. tak de siapa yg boleh tahan kerja dgn lembu.

G-string said...

so sad that u'r leaving jan...but i know that is the best for u so i wish u all the best for yr future career undertakings. thank u for all those sweet memories we had together & i hope we can still have more sweet memories to come ahead eventhough we r now no longer under the same roof. do keep in touch ya...dont forget to belanja us with yr first salary there okay!!