Monday, March 27, 2006

It Has Been A Year!!

Hello fellow K-Ozies!!
It has been a year and Najwa Aiman has produced another novel. This time I gave him a good preview and I think even he couldn't believe me himself.... well, I may be a bit generous as I am now having this maternal glow with a 17 week old baby inside my belly!!!
So, how's everyone....? latest update, only 5 are left (you may call us idiots, but this is where our rezeki is promised). Moon has resigned from his latest job, Lampin is happily working for another company, so are Sam and Syir.... Carebear is seriously considering leaving her current job.. hang in there my friend!! Emm is also following my footsteps of producing another baby....
On this end, Dubuk is still demure and enigmatic (not that we care). And yes, Shaff (who has yet to post anything here after a year) is also expecting another new addition to the family. Hmmm... baby boom this year!!! G-String is still well... stringy, Queen Amidala is as alaways still a Diva....
Our first Saturday breakfast went on for the first 2 months of 2006... didn't work... but our first reunion of 2006 was a success (thanks to Emm's sponsorship) where everybody except Sam and G-String, turn up and later some went for a karaoke session at the usual joint..... had fun (Lampin - Asalkan Kau Tidak Menjadi Penjahat Lagi!!)
I sincerely miss you lot!!
Keep visiting the blog and those who can write in, please do so!!!! Keep this blog alive!!!

2 comments:

Lampin said...

huh? discovered your username and password finally? hehehe... aku rasa macam aku pulak nak jadi penjahat... ahaahhahahhahhaha...!!!!

Kelar the chubbies said...

Dey Deva...eh! Diva..mana gambar2 kt SR daa??